Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Tuesday, October 02, 2012


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ROMNEY: LIBERAL MEDIA WILL UNFAIRLY TRY AND MAKE ME LOOK STIFF AND UNCOMFORTABLE DURING DEBATE

by R J Shulman

 
DENVER – (PTSD News Service) – In an apparent attempt to lower expectations for his performance in Wednesday’s debate with President Obama, Mitt Romney told reporters that he fully expects what he calls the left-leaning media to try and sabotage his performance by doing everything they can to make him appear less likable than his opponent. 

 
“They will do whatever they can to make me look robotic and not like the warm, people loving person that I am,” Romney said, “they will hit me with ‘gotcha questions’ and try and make me seem like I am either out of touch or don’t care about all of America including the people I have the deepest compassion for, those lazy, shiftless, welfare collecting, government depending, gutter dwelling, couch potato, lollygagging, goldbricking, trailer trash, dumpster diving, bottom dwelling, low-life, scum-sucking, puke-inducing, sub-human, comatose, worthless scum who I am sure would vote for me if they hear my real message instead of the out of context stuff they will get from the liberal media.”  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home