Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

GOVERNOR CHRISTIE WEIGHS IN ON PLANS TO ENTER PRESIDENTIAL RACE
by R J Shulman
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - New Jersey Governor Chirs Christie told a group of supporters that "enterng the race is a heavy issue with huge consequenses, but I am leaving my plate empty enough to dive in if necessary because the steaks are high,the country is starving for new ideas and I am burtsting at the seams with ways to tighten the belt, trim the pork, and cut the fat to reduce the budget."

"My critics have had a feeding frenzy saying I don't have the stomach for the grueling pace of a campaign and have said that I have bitten off more than I can chew. However, they will find it hard to swallow that campaigning for me will be as easy as pie, a cake walk, as the voters will eat up my ideas lke fresh red meat."

Christie did not actually announce he is running, but gave his supporters food for thought when he said, "If you have a gut feeing that I will go head to head with those ding-dongs and hohos,you might be right."  

Christie concluded by saying, "whichever way the cookie crumbles, fat jokes are off the table."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home