Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Friday, April 04, 2008

IS RANDI RHODES THE CHRIST OF TALK RADIO?
By R J Shulman
NEW YORK – Questions arose regarding the role of Randi Rhodes after the popular talk show host was suspended indefinitely by the Air America Radio Network due to her off color remarks about Hillary Clinton and Geraldine Ferraro at a night club. “It looks like Randi has taken the hit for all of our sins,” said Rush Limbaugh who was miraculously not disciplined for calling Barak Obama a spade and Hillary Clinton a ho on his highly rated radio program.

“I say much worse everyday on my program,” said Michael Weiner, better known to his fans as Michael Savage. “At least once every show, I rant about those disease-ridden Mexicans who are invading us in an attempt to destroy our way of life. If Randi wants to be the one to take the punishment, then she is a saint.” “I’m in awe that Randi decided to sacrifice herself for the rest of us,” said Ann Coulter.

“By being crucified by Air America Radio,” said Talkers Magazine’s Michael Harrison, “Ms. Rhodes has saved all of the other talkers.” “I’ve put my faith in Randi and she has forgiven me,” said shock jock Don Imus who is now back on the air after being fired for calling the Rutgers women’s basketball team, nappy headed hos. “It’s great to know that no matter how wretched I am on the air, I’ll be saved by my faith in her,” said talker Bill Cunnigham, “What a friend we have in Randi.”

When asked about the punitive action that her employer Air America took against her,” Rhoades said, “forgive them, for they know not what they do.” Not all thinks she is radio’s savior. “I know everyone else seems to think she walks on water,” said on talk show host, “but I’ll believe she’s the Jesus of radio if her show is resurrected in three days.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home