Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Monday, March 24, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! LIEBERMAN DUMPS BUSH FOR McCAIN
By R J Shulman
BAGDAD, Iraq – The Post Times Sun Dispatch has learned that Senator Joseph Lieberman, (I-CT) has left long time beau George W. Bush for Arizona Senator John McCain. “Rumors were flying about the break-up,” said a reliable source, “but all doubts were off about the split when Joe was seen in public in Iraq on John’s arm and most telling of all, whispering in his ear. Now everybody thinks,” the source said, “that Joe’s whisper was to correct McCain by telling him that Al Quieda was not involved with Iran, but what he really said in John’s ear was that he, Joe was not involved with George W.”

“Lieberman’s just a skank who’s jumped from Kerry to Bush and now to McCain. He has no idea about how to have a committed relationship,” said Newt Gingrich who was having dinner with his third wife. When asked by the Post Times Sun Dispatch, George W. Bush said, “I am the decider, and I decided to dump Lieberman, he didn’t’ dump me. Besides, I don’t really care whose prosterior his lips are gluicated to, he just loved me for my oval office.”

McCain welcomed Lieberman’s support, saying, “I think our relationship will last one-hundred years.. Lieberman was unavailable for comment. When Senator Larry Craig heard the story he said, “Now that’s gay.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home