Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Friday, June 13, 2014











JEB BUSH ANNOUNCES RUN FOR PRESIDENT SAYING HE WILL FINISH THE JOB IN IRAQ THAT HIS FATHER AND BROTHER DID NOT DO

By R J Shulman

ORLANDO, Florida – (PTSD News Service) – Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush made it official today - he will run for president in 2016.   He made this announcement at a fund raiser in Plantation, Florida saying, “When I learned that Iraq military was disintegrating under attack from armed Muslim extremists, it’s clear that unlike my daddy in the first Gulf War and my brother with his shock and awe who did not go far enough, I am the Bush that is needed to finish the job in Iraq.”

Bush told the crowd that, “there are some misconceptions that I am the moderate Bush, but wait until they see what I will do to end the pesky Iraqi problem.  The insurgents will wish it was only the stone age that I had bombed them into.”


“I like Jeb’s chances in the election,” said Karl Rove.  “The American public will see that the third time’s the charm when it comes to Bush presidencies finally getting Iraq done right.  The alternative is Hillary and everybody knows that she couldn’t stop Monica Lewinsky from invading her marriage, how are we supposed to trust her to stop an invasion of Al Qaeda crazed militants?”   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home