Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Saturday, November 17, 2012













AFTER GOVERNMENT GOES OVER FISCAL CLIFF; ROMNEY PLANS TO BUY USA FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR

by R J Shulman

BOSTON -  (PTSD News Service) -  While Congress and President Obama position and scramble to avoid the fiscal cliff, there is at least one person hoping they will fail and that the federal train will take that plunge on January 1, 2013.  “If the US goes over the cliff, it will immediately become severely devalued,” said Mitt Romney in an exclusive interview with the Post Times Sun Dispatch, “and me and my Bain buddies will be waiting at the bottom to pick up the pieces at bargain prices.’

“Contrary to popular opinion, the first thing that I will do, once I am CEO of the reconstituted United States, will not to be to cancel Obamacare,” Romney said, ‘no, fist I fire Obama, then I will get rid of Obamacare and third, I will reimburse all of my campaign donors who did not originally get a bang for buck.”

“We have an old saying in the Romney family,” he concluded, “he who laughs last, laughs all the way to the bank.  Ha, ha, ha, ha…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home