Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Saturday, October 29, 2011














DR. LAURA TO VISIT NI**ERHEAD

by R J Shulman
BIGGOT, Texas (PTSD News Service) – Radio talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger announced that she will be premiering her new talk show on location from Ni**erhead, a hunting camp visited regularly by Governor Rick Perry. “I am coming back to radio to bring back my own version of the Fairness Doctrine,” Schlessinger said, “because it’s not fair that President Obama can say the name of this camp as often as he likes, but Governor Perry gets chastised for it. I plan to change all that.”

Schlesinger’s new show, to debut on SiriusXM Satellite Radio, will bring back the once popular talk show icon who shut down her previous program after being criticized for using the “n” word repeatedly on the air in a conversation with an African-American caller. When criticized for using the word, “Ni**erhead” eleven times in her new press release, Schlessinger said, “I wish those malcontents would stop trying to claim I’m racist. I’m just calling a spade a spade. Ni**er, ni**er, ni**er, ni**erhead is the damn name of the location I will be broadcasting from. What the heck is racist about that?”

Radio insiders say Schlessinger is trying to jump start her career as her ratings have been sagging in recent years. “That’s not the only thing that’s sagging,” Schlessinger quipped, “I can’t use nude pictures of myself anymore to boost my popularity.”

Schlessinger’s new show, “Do What I Say, Not What I Do,” premiers this Thursday on SiriusXM Satellite Channel 999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home