Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Friday, May 08, 2009

MICHAEL SAVAGE: HOW DARE THAT BRITISH WITCH CALL ME A HATE MONGER
By R J Shulman

SAN FRANCISCO – (PTSD News) – National talk show host Michael Savage was shocked to learn that he had been banned from entering the United Kingdom for “behavior Britain will not tolerate,” according the British Home Secretary Jacqui Smith. “I don’t know what this limey broad has against me,” Savage said, “I have always been cordial to vermin like her who don’t deserve to live.”

“Just because I told my listeners that they are not a good American until they shot at least one person who looks Mexican doesn’t mean I’m a hate monger,” Savage said. “I am just a patriot wanting to remove undesirable garbage from our great country. This is nothing more than a free speech issue where the liberal sub-humans want to silence me,” Savage said, “I believe in free speech. I don’t call for gays to be stopped from spreading their agenda, I just call for gays to be stopped, a dead stop if you catch my drift.”

Savage who was listed under his real name Michael Alan Weiner joined the leader of Hamas, Jewish extremists, Russian gangsters and American white supremacists on a list of 22 undesirables who cannot enter England. “I may be a bit set in my ways,” said former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Stephen David Black, “but to be found on the same list as someone who spews so much hate as Michael Savage has defamed my reputation.” Several Neo-Nazis and terrorists may join Black in a defamation lawsuit against Secretary Smith for being placed on the same list with someone as reprehensible as Savage.
FOR THE IMPORTANT NEWS PTSD RECOMMENDS THAT YOU VISIT CITIZENS FOR LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT AT http://www.legitgov.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home