Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BLAGOJEVICH BLITZES TV:THE PARANOID PEOPLE ARE OUT TO GET ME
By R J Shulman
NEW YORK – (PTSD News) – In a massive public relations campaign, embattled Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is taking his case to the people instead of attending his own impeachment trial. “When the Romans falsely accused Jesus of crimes,” said Blagojevich of the Today Show, “did he show up at their kangaroo court? No, he took his message to the people.”

Blagojevich, who has compared himself to Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa and Gandhi, has now settled on his similarities with Jesus Christ. “While I embody the virtues of Gandhi,” he said, “he didn’t have hair as good as me, and Mandela doesn’t have the boyish good looking features as me, and Mother Teresa, well she didn’t have hair as good as me. So it follows without a doubt that I am most like Jesus, if fact I am Jesus.”

“Patrick Fitzgerald and the rest of his treacherous Constitution crashing crew have absolutely no proof that I am not the second coming of Christ,” Blagojevich told Larry King, “now how ironical is it that my enemies want to nail me to the cross again.” The governor has scheduled a dozen more TV appearances and has taken to passing out dozens of bumper stickers with the bold letters “WWBD” which stands for What Would Blagojevich Do?”

Blagojevch told Katie Couric that he has compassion for those that are attacking him. “Forgive them, father,” he said, “for they know not what they do.” ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home