Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Monday, April 21, 2008

ON EVE OF PA PRIMARY, BILL CLINTON ENDORSES OBAMA
By R J Shulman
POTTSTOWN, Pennsylvania – Stating that he wants to back the future of the Democratic Party, Bill Clinton announced today that he is supporting Barak Obama as the Democratic nominee for President. “If you look at the numbers she can’t win,” the former President said, “even if you count Florida, Michigan and the entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir.”

“It looks like Bill has become part of the great right wing conspiracy,” Senator Clinton said upon hearing the news of her husband’s sudden switch of support, “and when I claw my way into the White House, he can forget about ever sleeping there again.” “I’m not really concerned about any sniper fire from Hillary,” Bill Clinton said. “She can’t call me Judas because that’s Bill Richardson and she can’t call me a lying cheating adulterous fool because she’s used that one up, too.”

Barak Obama noted Bill Clinton’s support by saying, “I appreciate his support, but after what he did for Hillary’s campaign, I would hope he wouldn’t be making any speeches on my behalf.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home