Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Friday, February 22, 2008

BILL O’REILLY: LEFT-WING MEDIA TRYING TO LYNCH ME ON MY MICHELLE OBAMA COMMENT
By R J Shulman
NEW YORK – Fox talk show host Bill O’Reilly said today that he would apologize if he could figure out what he did wrong when he said Michelle Obama should be lynched for saying she wasn’t proud of America. “If I made any mistake at all about that America hating terrorist Mrs. Obama,” O’Reilly said, “it was the misplaced use of the word lynching because I really don’t know what that word means. I once heard a great black American, Clarence Thomas use that word, as in high tech lynching, so I thought it was all right to say what I did.”

“One shouldn’t be attacked for using a word they don’t understand,” O’Reilly said, “yet the lefty press has hung me out to dry on this one. However, give those loopy liberals enough rope and they will end up swinging in the breeze.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home