Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Monday, January 21, 2008

PRESIDENT BUSH CELEBRATES MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY BY REVEALING THAT HE ALSO HAD A DREAM
By R J Shulman
WASHINGTON – President Bush observed Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. day at the National Library. He was scheduled to read about Dr. King to a group of first graders, but tapped a Washington teacher at the last minute to perform the reading. “Thank goodness for that teacher,” Bush said, “all I had on me was My Pet Goat and I think the kids wanted to hear something about that King fellah.”

After the reading, the President told the class, “it shows you that no matter how not-rich you might be, you don’t have to become a killer but can grow up to have major streets named after you in every bad ghetto and scary neighborhood. Now me and Dr. King were a lot alike,” Bush continued, “You see, I had a dream, too about going to the mountain top only in mine I owned the mountain top.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home