Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

FOX NEWS SURVEY: CONSTANT COVERAGE OF CIA INTERROGATION TAPES BY MEDIA IS TORTURING AMERICAN PUBLIC
By R J Shulman
NEW YORK - A new Fox TV News poll indicates that America does not want to hear any more about the CIA torture tapes, destroyed by the CIA, but want to hear about all the progress and good news happening in Iraq. “The erased tape” said Brit Hume, “was nothing more than a story about storage. The CIA had to delete tapes to make room for tapes of all the important data they got from interrogating terrorists.”

“I am upset that the media are busy yakking about the CIA tapes,” said Wally Frumpkin of Peoria, Illinois, “when they should be informing the American public about which blonde girls may be in danger in Aruba.” “I’d like to expound all about the hypocritical dope-smoking Democrat liberals and their media,” said commentator Rush Limbaugh, “but I have to review this new doctor list I’ve just been handed.”

President Bush was pleased with the results of the Fox survey. “I suspecticated that the liberal media was trying to catapult the propaganda about the CIA’s surfboarding tapes,” the President said, “so what the American people must need to understand is that besides me being the decider, I am the forgetter and the not knower and that I have decided to forget what I didn’t know.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering if Bushman went to college???I bet his best class's were in english!!IMao

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home