Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

BUSH ON INTELLIGENCE REPORT THAT IRAN HAD SUSPENDED NUKE PROGRAM IN 2003: THEN THEM WMDs WERE IN IRAQ ALL ALONG
by R J Shulman
WASAHINGTON - A recently released National Intelligence report indicates that Iran has suspended their nuclear weapons program in 2003. The report released Monday by Director of National Security John McConnell repudiated the Bush Administration's recent position that, "we have to worry about the smoking cloud and mushroom gun because World War III is just around the corner store."

"It doesn't mean," Bush said, "that I was fabricating false lies that were untrue, it's that I am on a need to know basis and what I need to know is for you to know and for me to find out." "Besides," he said, "I knew them weapons must have been secretly hidden in a secret hiding place in one of them I-rab countries, so when they were found to be absently gone from Iran, then my lie was right all along that the mass weapons were in Iraq the whole time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home