Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Monday, December 10, 2007


BUSH: DON’T BLAME ME FOR THE LAST SEVEN YEARS, UNTIL LAST WEEK, I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS PRESIDENT
By R J Shulman

WASHINGTON – Just days after a report from the CIA stated that in 2003 it was known that George W. Bush was the worst President in history, President Bush said until he read the CIA report he was unaware he was the President. “Last year,” Bush said, “Mike or was it John McConnell came to me to tell me he had news about the Presidency. He didn’t tell me what the news was about and I didn’t ask.” “I knew my father and his friends on the Superb Court made me the decider and commander guy,” Bush continued, “but I thought you had to actually win an election to be President.”

“Because he was unaware that he was the President,” said White Press Secretary Dana Perino, “he can’t be blamed for Presidential misdeeds whether they were starting illegal wars, outing CIA agents, running up the deficit or running down America’s reputation.” Since the last President who knew he was President was Clinton” said a White House spokesperson, “all of the disasters, treason and Presidential power grabs of the past seven years have all been Clinton’s fault.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home