Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007


LAURA BUSH TO RELEASE NEW BOOK: IT TAKES A PILLAGE
By R J Shulman
NEW YORK, NY – Laura Bush announced that her new book It Takes a Pillage, will be released by Simon and Schuster on October 31st. “It all about how little Georgie wanted to help his friends out,” Laura said. “But these days, you can’t just go it alone in the helping department,” Laura said, “My book illustrates how it took an entire government and all of its coffers both present and future to line the pockets of W’s buddies.”

“I couldn’t have done it without the help of all them friends I was able to stick up in high places in the government,” the book quotes the President, “but most of the help come from my friends in the media who were more looking at Anna Ricola Smith and Rome Hilton I think her name was that, maybe London Hilton, instead of how much moolah was being slipped to my friends, not that I have billions to hide or anything.”


When asked what kind of advance she received from the publisher, Laura Bush said, “I can’t divulge such state secrets, but I can say it’s a heck of a lot less than Dick Cheney makes on any of those no bid contracts of his.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home