Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Monday, July 02, 2007

‘HEY HEY PAULA’ DEBUTS TO MIXED REVIEWS
by R J Shulman
HOLLYWOOD, Cal. – Bravo Network's new reality show “Hey Hey Paula,” starring the life and times of Paula Jones, aired it first show last night to mixed reviews. “I thought it was interesting to see how the other half lives,” said investment manager Chad Sterngultz, of Greenwich, Connecticut. “Who wants to see some ugly old broad stuck in a white trash neighborhood upset that the President of the United States won’t return her phone calls. Like she has some chance with the leader of the free world,” said Selma Fernhoffer, a hair stylist from Alpharetta, Georgia

In the first episode, “The Check’s in the Mail,” Paula anxiously waits by her mailbox for a promised payment. “Those folks at the Republican National Committee,” Paula says to her friend Betty Pinehurst a waitress at nearby Razorback Diner, “promised to make me purty if I said ol’ Bubba Clinton made a pass at me. The schnozz repair was just the beginning. But my droopy eyelids, not to mention my other parts that are falling fast will cost a pretty penny.” Later, Paula in a quandary after a tornado threatens Ft. Smith, Arkansas, says, “I don’t know whether I should hide out in my trailer or the church, ‘cuz I’m not sure which one God will hit this time.”

David Grace, the creator of the show said, “’Hey, Hey Paula’ is kind of a cross between Extreme Makeover and the West Wing. It will require the type of viewers who have impeachable taste.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home