Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Thursday, March 17, 2016















TRUMP PREDICTS RIOTS IF HE DOES NOT GET THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION AND PREDICTS RIOTS IF HE DOES GET THE NOMINATION

by R J Shulman

NEW YORK – (PTSD News Service) – Donald Trump said on CNN he predicts that if does not get the nomination at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer that there will be riots.  “I am not saying I would lead or call for my many many avid followers to riot if I am a few votes short of the nomination and the party leaders take it away from me, but I would make sure I let my followers that their very existence for living was being stolen away from them by the worst people on earth.”


“Now I love everyone, and I am a healer that can bring people together,” Trump said, “but I predict if  I do get the nomination, that Bernie Sanders people will riot, not to mention Hillary’s people who I’m not saying want to kill my supporters, but I can’t help it if my supporters believe that Sanders people want to take their property and Hillary’s people want to take their life so the best path toward peace would be to name me President as soon as possible and allow me to make a deal with the American people and I can make some fabulous deals, and everyone know just what fabulous deals I can make and this deal will be that I will keep everyone safe if I am able to use any means necessary or whatever I feel like doing to protect all the people who are rioting because I may not get the nomination from all of the people who are rioting because I did get the nomination and once I quell all the riots with a beautiful plan that might involve building walls and deporting rioters, I will get the beautiful Noble Peace Prize for this and will certainly deserve it a lot more than Obama did when he got his Noble Peace Prize for pretending he wasn’t born in Kenya like all highly educated and poorly educated people know he really was.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home