Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Thursday, September 10, 2015















HILLARY APOLOGIZES FOR EMAILS AND FOR ANYTHING ELSE GOP HAS NOT ALREADY BLAMED OBAMA FOR

by R J Shulman

WASHINGTON – (PTSD News Service) – In an effort to move past the controversy that has plagued her campaign, Hillary Clinton said that she was truly sorry for using her personal email server and added, “I also apologize in advance for any other controversies and scandals that the great right-wing conspiracy may cook up between now and the election that they have not already blamed on President Obama because I want to concentrate on discussing the issues of real importance to Americans.”  

Clinton continued by saying, “and speaking of issues, let’s just say that I agree with all of Bernie Sanders’ positions that have resonated with the American people until I get elected, of course, and then I will revert back to the moderate corporate Wall Street Democrat that I really am.”


Clinton said the “new Hillary” that she is now presenting to the American people believes in complete transparency and honesty, saying, “I won’t say that I believe it’s my turn because that phrase didn’t work so well for Mitt Romney, but I will say that if I am not elected President you should all remember the old adage that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home