Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

AFTER JOB LOSS, CHENEY IS SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION
by R J Shulman
WASHINGTON (PTSD News) Like many Americans who have lost their job in the economic downturn, former Vice President Dick Cheney has fallen into a depression. "Men often identify themselves with their jobs," said psychiatrist Dr. Stanley Korzine, "and the loss of his job has sent Mr. Cheney into a tailspin."

"When I was the veep and felt kinda low," Dick Cheney told the Post Times Sun Dispatch, "I would head down to a secret and secure location and torture a few terrorists, but now when I feel bad, all I can do is try to torture the American public by my appearances on the news shows, but it's just not the same thing." Cheney continued, "The office of the vice president is going to hell, and I don't mean in a good way. Biden has been in office over six months and not once has he invaded a country, hell, and I love that word, he hasn't even threatened anybody."

"Frankly, we're worried about Dick's stability," said a doctor who wished to remain anonymous, "if he doesn't respond to his therapy soon, he might just lose it and start shooting friends in the face." "We suggested that he take up something he enjoys," said another doctor who also wished to remain anonymous, "but we had to tell him that enhanced interrogation doesn't qualify as a hobby."

for the real news, visit CLG at www.legitgov.org.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.J. I missed you once I left MySpace. Still writing great things!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home