Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GOP: OBAMA HAS SURRENDERED TO AYATOLLAH
by R J Shulman

WASHINGTON - (PTSD News) - Republican leaders are keeping up their strong criticism of President Obama's response to the unrest in Iran by continuing his reluctance to get more actively involved in the conflict. "Like a arugula chomping French wimp, Obama has waved the white flag," said House Minority Leader John Boehner, "when we should be invading Iran, Obama is evading Iran."

"We now know that Iran was very involved in 9-11," said former Vice President Dick Cheney, "unfortunately, we lack a leader who knows we need to go to the dark side to protect the American people by capturing and torturing as many Iranian terrorits as I could possibly personally torture."

"I was President, I would have dropped as many nukes on Teheran as the number of houses I own and you know I can't count that high," said Senator John McCain on Larry King Live. "I can see Iran from my house, sort of," said Sarah Palin, "and if I was the President I would make the Muslims act more Christian about their differences and if not shoot them between the eyes."

"I've been singing Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran along with John McCain," said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, "and so what if most Iranians would die in the collateral damage to make them free, the survivors would at least be free."

"I am so offended the the Iranians are falsely accusing the United States of meddling in their affairs that I think that we should overthrow their government," said RNC Chairman Michael Steele.
for the real scoop on the important news, visit CLG at www.legitgov.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home