Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

McCAIN’S BROTHER ABOUT 911 CALL:I WAS TRYING TO TELL THEM A TERRORIST WAS HOLDING UP TRAFFIC
By R J Shulman
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - (PTSD News) Joe McCain, Senator John McCain’s brother claims that the media is not telling the whole story about his 911 calls in which he complained to the emergency operator about being stuck in traffic. “I did make the calls,” said Joe McCain, “but the liberal media is not playing the part where I tell them I have evidence the traffic is being deliberately delayed by an arugula chomping terrorist black Muslim who has parked his car across two highway lanes to wave to the crowd like he is some kind of celebrity. But they ignored me. I bet they would have sent out a squadron of state troopers if I said the traffic blocker was a rather hot vice presidential looking woman in a $150,000 red leather suit with brown rimmed glasses shooting a gun at a caribou.”

“And that bad word that I was supposed to have called them is nothing more than a communist lie,” Joe McCain explained, “what I said to the operator was ‘duck you’ as in telling them to duck so that some leftist America-hater wouldn’t clock them a good one. Do I get thanks? No. This goes to show you that when it comes to the press, true American patriots are a dying breed. What I don’t understand is why every red-blooded American newsman is not looking into that William Ayers guy.”

“My brother has been unfairly attacked by the liberal media,” Senator McCain said. “He was just trying to point out to authorities, bad people who support terrorists. The press would serve this country better by investigating William Ayers.”

“What Joe “the brother” McCain and Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher have in common is that they have become a target of the liberal media,” said Sean Hannity of Fox News, “what NBC and CBS and ABC and MSNBC should be covering in every detail is William Ayers.” “The national media has become corrupt,” said Bill O’Reilly. “They twist the heroics of a conservative 911 caller like Joe McCain into something despicable while ignoring the big stories out there, such as the horror that is William Ayers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home