Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

BUSH UPSET OVER RUSSIAN ATTACK ON GEORGIA:
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MASSACHUSSETTS INSTEAD
By R J Shulman
Beijing – President Bush has denounced the Russian attack on Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia. “I had told Putin after I looked him in the eye that if he was ever to attack a state is should be Massachusetts where libeals and gay marriages are ruining America,” Bush said, “but Georgia is one of my states that voted for me without recounts and that means I’ll have to get Putin, dead or alive. So, as soon as I finish cheering our Olympiods to victorious victory here in China, I’m going to have to go back to Washington and teach those Russian a lession by invading Iran.”

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice agreed that an attack on Iran was appropriate as the Iranians have not denounced the Russian attack. Senator John McCain said he would support a strike on Iran and said we should fight there for a hundred years if necessary, as soon as our troops could cross over the border into Iran from Czechoslovakia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home