Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BUSH ADMIISTRATON: INCOMPETENT OR JUST PLAIN EVIL?
by R J Shulman
WASHINGTON – For the last few years the debate has raged as to whether the Presidency of George W. Bush is riddled with ineptitude or whether its actions are guided by “a dark side, if you will,” as described by Vice President Dick Cheney. Stanford University Professor Dietrich Barnett’s seminal study claiming there is method to the madness of George W. Bush, got a vote of confidence from the President himself who said to Sean Hannity on Fox’s Hannity and Colmes, “I really meant what I said about Brownie doin’ a heck of a job.” In an unusually candid moment, the President said, “how else could we clear out those people that Kanye West said I don’t care about, so my friends can rebuild New Orleans in my own image?”

When asked by Alan Colmes about the mess in Iraq, Bush said, “What mess? I meant what I said when I said mission accomplished. The American people must understand it was not just war for oil, but that it was also not unpurposeful for all of those contracts to go to Halliburton and my other buddies.”

“The President, who has not had a vacation in days, will be immediately heading to his Crawford, Texas ranch to clear some brush and adjust his medication,” said an immediately fired White House spokesperson.

1 Comments:

Blogger touristamateur said...

Hey Bob, it's Robert. Here's my email address - touristamateur@gmail.com

Hope to talk to you soon about any ideas for pitch-fest.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home