Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Friday, January 20, 2012













ROMNEY: I’D EAT MY OWN CHILD IF THAT’S WHAT I HAD TO DO TO BE PRESIDENT


by R J Shulman


NEW YORK – (PTSD News Service) – In a candid interview with Barbara Walters set to air next Tuesday on ABC, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney asked, “Have you ever wanted something so bad you could almost taste it?  Why if I had to kill me a son like Abraham was asked to do just to hear the words ‘President Romney,’ I’d fry up my Taggart or Matthew in a New York minute.  Umm-ummm, that would be so scrumptious.”


When Walters asked if he would even sell his soul to live in the White House, Romney said, “I guess I could sell it to Satan again.  After all, I sold it to Lucifer all bundled up with other worthless properties and got it back for a song when the Horned One’s investments tanked and I hid it in the Cayman Islands.”


Walters:  Why do you want to be the President so badly that you would abandon all shreds of decency, morality and humanity?”


Romney:  Do you have any idea what I could get by selling America for its parts?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home