Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Monday, November 10, 2008

BUSH MEETS WITH OBAMA TO DISCUSS HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT IN HISTORICALY SHORT MEETING
By R J Shulman
WASHINGTON – (PTSD News) – In the first meeting to begin the transition of power, George W. Bush told President elect Obama, “After my presidency, I’ve got some mighty big boots for you to fill because I put my brand on everything. First, I bushwhacked our standing in the world and our national security with that little excursion in Iraq,” the outgoing president said, “then I bushicated that quaint old document called the Constitution, then bushmantled government agencies until we could have something like New Orleans drown, and then Bushsploded the economy with all of that deregulation of my friends. So all I gotta say after all my hard, hard work as President is that I’m bushed.”

President elect Obama said his meeting with the president was “quite informative” and told reporters he was going to see his doctor to have his head examined for “wanting to try and clean up this mess.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home