Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

McCAIN VOWS TO SHAKE UP GOVERNMENT EVEN IF HE HAS TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON FROM HIS OFFICE IN WASHINGTON
By R J Shulman
WASHINGTON – (PTSD News) – This week, Senator John McCain has gone full steam ahead with his claims that he is the political outsider, the maverick that will shake up Washington with new and bold ideas. “I’m going to rid the government of the worst blood sucking lobbyists who do not have the interest of the American people in mind,” McCain said. “just as soon as these lobbyists, most of whom are on my staff, help get me elected.”

“I know all about getting rid of corruption in government,” McCain said, “because after being one of the Keating Five, I now have the judgment not to do that again. I know how to be a maverick and vote against your party when you have to, because that will be the complete opposite than voting with your party over 90% of the time, like I have. I know how to pick experience qualified people for my cabinet because that will be the opposite of what I did for my vice presidential pick.”

"He's such an outsider," said Steve Schmidt, McCain's campaign manager, "the he can't remember where Washington is." “He is the new kid on the block, the fresh face to replace the tired old Presidents who have always looked just like Barack Obama,” said Rick Davis of the McCain campaign. “Americans want change and McCain is the clearly the candidate of change. I know because he’ll change positions if we tell him to.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home