Find A Lawyer
Find A Lawyer Counter

Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch

The Post-Times-Sun-Dispatch or PTSD is a newsource of serious political satire. Don't let a day go by without PTSD.

Friday, September 12, 2008

TEXAS HURRICANE ACTUALLY IKE TURNER LOOKING FOR REVENGE
By R J Shulman
GALVESTON, Texas (PTSD News) The massive storm bearing down on the Texas Gulf Coast is named Hurricane Ike for a reason, according to Benual Griffin, Jr. a long time friend of singer Ike Turner. Griffin who claims that he was with Ike Turner on the night the R&B legend died of a drug overdose in December 2007, said Turner promised he would “come back and whip the asses of the peoples who done me wrong.”

“I tole’ him there was something wrong with the blow, but he was pig headed, you know,” said Griffin who played drums with Turner. “He knew he was dying, so he say to me he’s gonna get the mutha who sold him the bad cocaine, then get David Alan Grier for making fun of him on Saturday Night Live and then get Tina, of course. I say, how you gonna do all that if you dead? He say, ‘what’s death got to do with it?’”

Otto Blake of the National Hurricane Center, who named the storm, says the name had nothing to do with any real person. “It was just a name that came to me when I was listening to a version of Proud Mary sung by a girl singer with a raspy voice.”

“I am glad it’s named after Ike Turner,” said Bill O’Reilly of Fox News, “because I thought it was some liberal name caller deliberately naming a storm after a Republican President, so I guess I won’t have to demand they name the next “O” storm Hurricane Obama. But maybe I will, anyway.”

The Post Times Sun Dispatch has learned that Clyde Hattis, the man indicted for supplying the cocaine to Turner had been released on a technicality and was living in Houston, which is directly in the path of the storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home